Privacy & Data Protection Policy
SISTER SISTER in accordance with the provisions of the recent regulations aimed at the protection of your personal data, we allow ourselves to comply with the provisions of article 10 of decree 1377 of 2013 which was compiled in the decree 1074 of 2015 in the following way:
In compliance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 regulated by decree 1377 of 2013, states that the personal data to which you have access as a result of the development of your corporate purpose, will be stored in our database.
Additionally, according to our personal data processing policies, we indicate that the mechanisms through which we make use of these are safe and confidential, preventing unwanted access by third parties and ensuring confidentiality, backed by procedures aimed to the effective fulfillment such as:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data.
- Revoke this authorization and/or request the deletion of the data.
- Free access to your personal data.
- Submit claims about the way in which the treatment of your data is carried out.
These policies can be consulted on our website shop.sisterlystyle.com and/or email@example.com
This authorization for the processing of your data is aimed:
- Compliance with requested advice, obligations with our clients, users, suppliers, allies, their subsidiaries, distributors, subcontractors, and other public and/or private third parties, directly or indirectly related to the corporate purpose of our company.
- Procedures derived from contractual and/or non-contractual relationships.
- Customer service and marketing.
- Sending of information related to legal and regulatory news of interest to the holders.
- Registration of information on suppliers and contractors.
- Registration of statistical information of clients.
- Registration of information of the employees of contractors, who provide services in SISTER SISTER
- Communication, consolidation, organization, updating, control, accreditation, assurance, statistics, reporting, maintenance, interaction, and management of actions, information and activities in which suppliers, contractors and their employees are related or linked to SISTER SISTER
- Invite you to participate in all kinds of activities that are developed around our corporate purpose.
- Find yourself in the data of the video cameras, when you are in the company's facilities.
- Access, consult, compare and evaluate all the information on the holders that is stored in the databases of any credit, financial, judicial or security risk center legitimately constituted, of a state or private, national or foreign nature.
- Investigate, verify and validate the information provided by the Holders, with any information that SISTER SISTER legitimately has.
- Transfer and use, nationally or internationally, to public or private entities, personal data for the processing, fulfillment of requests and for investigations corresponding to judicial or extrajudicial portfolio collections.
- Use your logos, trademarks and distinctive signs in relation to marketing activities, such as on our website or other media.
The owner accepts and authorizes the SISTER SISTER company to process their data in the terms set forth herein and within the limits and for the purposes mentioned in this document, and also acknowledges that they correspond to reality and that they have not been altered, modified or omitted for the correct provision of the service.
We remind you that you have the possibility of accessing your personal data at any time and the right to request its correction, updating or deletion, in the terms established by Law 1581 of 2012, by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone. (+57) 3148194278.